The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Uphill Air 18 Lightweight backpack
Eco-friendly water resistance and dirt repellency.
Very lightweight backpack for fast-paced mountain tours
This environmentally friendly product bears the Green Shape label and is made of sustainable materials.
watch video now
This product bears the Grüner Knopf (Green Button). It's manufactured in accordance with government-certified environmental and social standards.
watch video now
This and all other VAUDE products are offset for climate neutrality.
Our products are manufactured in a fair working environment in accordance with Fair Wear guidelines.
- Hiking, Hiking ambitious
- material overview
- Main fabric: 100% Polyamide; 70D/silicon coated face/PU coated back; Lining - Face: 100% Polyester (recycled); Coating: 100% Polyurethane; 150D woven/ PU coating; Second fabric - Material: 100% Polyester (recycled); Coating: 100% Polyurethane; 600D / PU
- Weight in g
- Permanently ventilated carrying system
- Length in cm
- Width in cm
- Height in cm
ErgoShape shoulder straps for optimal freedom of movement
webbing hip belt
lightweight siliconized fabric
ventilated shoulder straps
front zip pocket
3in1 compression, attachment and helmet carrier system
1 side stretch pocket
side zip pocket
opening for hydration system
sternum strap with tube holder clip
safety light attachment
Technologies and Materials
Aeroflex – mesh construction provides excellent ventilation for your back
- optimal ventilation for your back
- pack stability due to a full spring wire frame
- does not lie directly against your back
Eco Finish – environmentally friendly water and stain resistant finish
- optimal protection from rain and moisture
- no use of environmentally harmful fluorocarbons (PFC)
- regular aftercare is necessary for permanent water and dirt repellency
Recycled PET: high quality polyester made from recycled PET bottles
- high-quality polyester yarn made from recycled PET bottles
- reduces energy consumption and CO2 emissions by up to 50 percent
- climate-friendly and resource-efficient production
Mass Balance Recycling – chemical recycling process
- robust, durable polyamide with best freedom of movement
- innovative tire recycling using a mass balance process
- climate-friendly and CO2-conserving crude oil alternative
- with attachment cord and rain cover
- air permeable Aeroflex suspension system
- climate neutral; environmentally friendly production thanks to an innovative end-of-life tire recycling program using a mass balance process