Hometown: Serre Chevalier
Favourite place: Serre Chevalier - la Grave
Goals: Access the Freeride World Tour, enjoy as much as possible our natural environment and good persons around me in every kind of sports I practice. Discover new wild places.
- Winter 2022 : I film the first episode of my webserie : "La Grande Bouffe" which is talking about the friendship link between riding, cooking and sharing the meal. You also have a tutorial detailing how to cook the main dish we share with all the filming crew during the episode.
- May 2019 : First ski trip expedition in Indian himalayan range to climb and ski the untouched Tharang II (6.011 metres high) and summits around.
- April 2019 : First victory in Freeride World Qualifier's competition at Valnord Arcalis, Andorra.
- Winter 2018 : 3 podiums in Freeride World Qualifier's competitions (France, Switserland, Andorra)
- Summer 2016 : I became owner of my Mountain Bike School Vélonature in Serre Chevalier
"Ski, expeditions, alpinism, high walls climbing, mountain biking, paragliding: no matter the season, there is always a good reason to go outside!"
Through my main objective, access the Freeride World Tour, I set my lifestyle and decided to slow my solar panels research activity as engineer. I'm now focus at 100% on my sports objectives and working as ski instructor and mountain bike guide.
I'm still concerned with environmental protection and trying to be as responsible as I can. That's why taking part of VAUDE family appears natural and important for me.