Women's Moab II Wind Jacket Ultralight
With the Green Shape label, we offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials.
The german state seal Grüner Knopf (Green Button) distinguishes textiles which have been manufactured in accordance with particularly high social and environmental standards. Read more about Grüner Knopf.
- We are committed to good working conditions and fair wages for all. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and are committed to continuously improving working conditions in all of our production facilities. These facilities are monitored on a regular basis. With its Leader Status, VAUDE has achieved the highest status possible as an FWF member.
Article is not available.
- windproof, very breathable and water-repellent
- very lightweight, packs down small
- environmentally-friendly manufacturing
- Made where? read more
- Model: 41530
- Length (in size medium): 66 cm
- Fit: Standard – for a comfortable fit
- Weight: 85 g
Features & Technologies
- articulated sleeves
- stretch inserts under the arms
- wool inserts to control sweat odor
- 1 front pocket can be used as stow pocket
- full-length front zip
- partial elastic bottom hem and cuffs
- color block