Alpli Adjust 400 - Synthetic fibre sleeping bag
With the Green Shape label, we offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials.
The german state seal Grüner Knopf (Green Button) distinguishes textiles which have been manufactured in accordance with particularly high social and environmental standards. Read more about Grüner Knopf.
- We are committed to good working conditions and fair wages for all. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and are committed to continuously improving working conditions in all of our production facilities. These facilities are monitored on a regular basis. With its Leader Status, VAUDE has achieved the highest status possible as an FWF member.
Ready to ship today. Delivery time appr. 5-7 work days.
Free Shipping & Return
- easy-care synthetic fill
- ergonomic shape
- environmentally-friendly and fair manufacturing
- Made where? read more
- Model: 12961
- Weight: 850 g
- Fill Weight: 400,00 g
- Length: 160,00 cm
- Shoulder Width: 65,00 cm
- Foot Width: 40,00 cm
- Pack Size: 33 x 22 cm
Features & Technologies
- body contoured mummy cut for optimal heat management
- Sleeping bag for temperatures above 4 °C – Sleeping bags for children are not covered by the sleeping bag norm EN 13537. The given limit-value is a recommendation based on experience. Since children's ability to regulate body temperature is different than adult's, they should always be dressed appropriately for the ambient temperature.
- suitable for people up to 105 cm
- 135 cm (children 3
- 8 years)
- contoured hood
- warmth collar
- inner pocket for essentials
- user-friendly length adjustment with zip
- exceptionally soft and skin-friendly fabric with bluesign® standard
- Sensofiber fill for best sleeping comfort and insulation
- Stuff sack included