Women's Larice 16 - Ski touring backpack
With the Green Shape label, we offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials.
The german state seal Grüner Knopf (Green Button) distinguishes textiles which have been manufactured in accordance with particularly high social and environmental standards. Read more about Grüner Knopf.
- We are committed to good working conditions and fair wages for all. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and are committed to continuously improving working conditions in all of our production facilities. These facilities are monitored on a regular basis. With its Leader Status, VAUDE has achieved the highest status possible as an FWF member.
Ready to ship today. Delivery time appr. 5-7 work days.
Free Shipping & Return
- women's specific, movement-friendly fit
- quick access to backpack contents
- fair and environmentally friendly manufacturing
- Made where? read more
- Model: 14498
- Weight: 460 g
- Volume: 16 l
- Dimensions: 47 x 24 x 21 cm
- Load range: 0 - 4 kg
Features & Technologies
- OSRAM®-ready product – can be complemented with LED optical fiber kit
- stretch mesh pockets on shoulder belt for gels, bars etc.
- flexible pull-forward hipbelt
- padded back
- compartment for shovel and probe
- diagonal ski attachment
- stowable helmet attachment
- attachment point for ice tools
- outer zip pocket
- inner zip pocket
- information panel for alpine emergency inside main compartment
- lightweight siliconized fabric
- safety light attachment
- reflective elements
- opening for hydration system
- rain cover: optional available, Model: 12559-2270 (15-30 l)