Moab Pro 16 II - Cycling backpack
With the Green Shape label, we offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials.
The german state seal Grüner Knopf (Green Button) distinguishes textiles which have been manufactured in accordance with particularly high social and environmental standards. Read more about Grüner Knopf.
- We are committed to good working conditions and fair wages for all. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and are committed to continuously improving working conditions in all of our production facilities. These facilities are monitored on a regular basis. With its Leader Status, VAUDE has achieved the highest status possible as an FWF member.
Ready to ship today. Delivery time appr. 5-7 work days.
- ergonomic suspension system, hip belt height adjustable
- integrated multi-impact protector
- environmentally-friendly manufacturing
- Made where? read more
- Model: 14524
- Weight: 1430 g
- Volume: 16 l
- Dimensions: 51 x 29 x 22 cm
- Load range: 3 - 8 kg
Features & Technologies
- integrated SAS-TEC SCA 500 full back protector
- main compartment with organizer
- hip belt adjustable for height
- front outer pocket
- tool compartment
- organiser in front compartment
- stowable helmet attachment
- key holder
- side compression straps
- side mesh pockets
- sternum strap
- opening for hydration system
- safety light attachment
- reflective elements
- rain cover: included, with safety light attachment