- waterproof, windproof and very breathable
- high traction outsole, clipless pedal compatibility
- 100% recycled Sympatex® membrane and inner lining
We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
The Sympatex® membrane is environmentally friendly, 100% waterproof (>45,000 mm water column), 100% windproof and at the same time optimally breathable. It is bluesign® certified and consists of 100% recyclable, skin-friendly and health-hazardous polyether ester. It is 100% PTFE-free and is manufactured in Europe. More about water and wind protection for bike shoes and water and wind protection for mountaineering shoes.
This product features our water repellent Eco Finish. Applied to the surface of your VAUDE product, it causes rainwater to simply bead up on the surface – without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC). Eco Finish protects you from the rain and helps keep nature clean. Find out more about Eco Finish.
Because nature is important to us, we refrain entirely from using PVC in our production processes. You can count on this! Find out more about "PVC-free".
- Upper shoe:
- robust synthetic upper material
- 100% recycled Sympatex® membrane
- 100% recycled polyester lining
- Ortholite® Eco Plush PU foam insole
- reinforced "pedal zone"
- removable insoles
- V-Flow Stability Index 5, medium firm
- VAUDE TVL outsole
- full Nylon shank for optimized power transmission
- SUPtraction R²° rubber blend
- rubber outsole with 20% recycled compound
- stabilizing velcro strap for individual adjustment
- external protective toe cap
- screw-on rubber cleat cover
- compatible with common MTB clipless pedal systems
- Bike Travel – Moderate,
- Bike Travel – Adventure,
- Bike Everyday,
- On the Go,
Toe cap made from stable and recyclable TPU for best protection of the forefoot.
Velcro fastener for extra support and stability in the shoe.
Installation of SPD click systems possible, countersunk so they don’t disturb you when walking.
SUPTraction outer sole. SUPtraction is a Swiss company that develops technical soles and rubber compounds. From concept to the final product, the soles are tailored to our customers’ needs in order to achieve the best possible results.
The V-Flow Index shows you the stability of the shaft in combination with the midsole and outsole. V-Flow 5 – 4 are bike shoes for bike travel or urban biking. In addition to optimum comfort, they also offer you the flexibility to walk in comfort.