- very comfortable and secure fit
- scree protection at ankle
- eco-friendly manufacturing
We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
VAUDE uses recycled materials (e.g. from PET-bottles) in the manufacture of this product. This saves up to 50% in energy and CO2 emissions as well as fossil raw materials. Find out more about recycled materials.
The VAUDE label "PVC-free" means that this product is manufactured 100% free of PVC (polyvinyl choride). PVC largely contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are considered to be harmful to your health. Find out more about "PVC-free".
- Upper shoe:
- knit upper shaft for optimum comfort
- lightweight, durable microfiber
- Ortholite® Eco Plush PU foam insole
- VAUDE HKG outsole
- rubber outsole with 30% recycled compound
- V-PAD ergonomic heel design for best first contact to the ground
- EVA midsole with bio-mechanical flex lines
- EVA midsole with 20% recycled compound
- V-Flow Stability Index 5, medium firm
- external protective toe and heel cap
- pull-hook for perfect fit and stability
- lace system for perfect fit
- high collar ankle protection
- Hiking Ambitious,
OrthoLite® removable insoles consist of open-pore polyurethane foam. They are extremely breathable, long-lasting and prevent the formation of fungi, bacteria and odours.The EcoPlush variant used contains 25% organic castor oil, while the upper material of the sole consists of 50% recycled polyester. OrthoLite® removable insoles are machine washable.
Knitted shaft design for perfect comfort and optimal fit.
Seamlessly knitted, tight-fitting sock design for an exceptional fit and maximum comfort.
The raised and tight-fitting shaft works like a webbing and prevents stones and dirt from penetrating.
Toe and heel cap made from stable and recyclable TPU for best protection and optimal support.
Draw hook for optimal individual lacing. When opened, provides a comfortable and further entry into the shoe.
Ergonomic heel design provides cushioning on impact with the ground and supports a biomechanically sensible roll-off phase of the foot.
The V-Flow Index shows you the stability of the shaft in combination with the midsole and outsole. V-Flow 5 are our hiking shoes for extended trail hiking, easy alpine terrain or simply for traveling. They offer optimal stability and comfort when hiking with lightweight gear.