- optimal support and easy handling
- pleasant micro-climate and high wearing comfort
- stiff clipless pedal outsole for racing use
We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
The VAUDE label "PVC-free" means that this product is manufactured 100% free of PVC (polyvinyl choride). PVC largely contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are considered to be harmful to your health. Find out more about "PVC-free".
- Upper shoe:
- dirt-resistant PU material
- polyester lining
- removeable anatomically shaped insole
- V-Flow Stability Index 8, rigid
- VAUDE racing outsole
- full nylon shank
- replacable heel tread
- Boa® L6 closure system combined with Velcro for perfect anatomical fit
- ventilation holes in forefoot
- ventilation holes on tongue
- anti slip heel lining
- compatible with common Road clipless pedal systems
- Road Biking – Moderate,
- Rennradfahren - ambitioniert,
The V-Flow Index shows you the stability of the shaft in combination with the midsole and outsole. V-Flow 8 – 7 are bike shoes for racing and cross country on paved roads and paths, flowy forest and meadow trails on gravelly terrain or solid gravel. They offer you a perfect fit, are lightweight and have a stiff sole for optimum power transfer.
Velcro fastener for extra support and stability in the shoe.
Installation of SPD-SL racing bike panels with large surface area.