- high traction outsole, clipless pedal compatibility
- breathable mesh material
- protective toe and heel cap
We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
The VAUDE label "PVC-free" means that this product is manufactured 100% free of PVC (polyvinyl choride). PVC largely contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are considered to be harmful to your health. Find out more about "PVC-free".
- Upper shoe:
- PU air mesh combination
- polyester lining
- removeable anatomically shaped insole
- V-Flow Stability Index 5, medium firm
- VAUDE TVL outsole
- full Nylon shank for optimized power transmission
- SUPtraction R²° rubber blend
- rubber outsole with 20% recycled compound
- stabilizing velcro strap for individual adjustment
- external protective toe cap
- screw-on rubber cleat cover
- compatible with common MTB clipless pedal systems
- Bike Travel – Moderate,
- Bike Travel – Adventure,
- Bike Everyday,
- On the Go,
Toe and heel cap made from stable and recyclable TPU for best protection and optimal support.
Velcro fastener for extra support and stability in the shoe.
Installation of SPD click systems possible, countersunk so they don’t disturb you when walking.
SUPTraction outer sole. SUPtraction is a Swiss company that develops technical soles and rubber compounds. From concept to the final product, the soles are tailored to our customers’ needs in order to achieve the best possible results.
The V-Flow Index shows you the stability of the shaft in combination with the midsole and outsole. V-Flow 5 – 4 are bike shoes for bike travel or urban biking. In addition to optimum comfort, they also offer you the flexibility to walk in comfort.