- optimal walking comfort , incl. clipless pedal outsole for MTB use
- toe and ankle protection
We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
Because nature is important to us, we refrain entirely from using PVC in our production processes. You can count on this! Find out more about "PVC-free".
- Upper shoe:
- PU fabric
- robust synthetic upper material
- lining made from 50% recycled Polyester
- stabilizing velcro strap for individual adjustment
- reinforced "pedal zone"
- removable insoles
- V-Flow Stability Index 6, firm
- VAUDE AM outsole
- SUPtraction T rubber blend for perfect grip and durability
- full Nylon shank for optimized power transmission
- external protective toe and heel cap
- compatible with common MTB clipless pedal systems
- screw-on rubber cleat cover
- Bike Travel – Moderate,
- Bike Travel – Adventure,
- Bike Cross Country,
- Bike All Mountain,
- Bike Enduro,
- On the Go,
The V-Flow Index shows you the stability of the shaft in combination with the midsole and outsole. V-Flow 6 are All Mountain bike shoes for trails on gravelly terrain or solid gravel up to loose soil and rocks in alpine terrain. They offer you perfect fit and protection with optimum power transfer.
Toe and heel cap made from stable and recyclable TPU for best protection and optimal support.
Velcro fastener for extra support and stability in the shoe.
Installation of SPD click systems possible, countersunk so they don’t disturb you when walking.
SUPTraction outer sole. SUPtraction is a Swiss company that develops technical soles and rubber compounds. From concept to the final product, the soles are tailored to our customers’ needs in order to achieve the best possible results.