- optimal fit with Boa® closure
- grippy flat pedal sole
We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
VAUDE uses recycled materials (e.g. from PET-bottles) in the manufacture of this product. This saves up to 50% in energy and CO2 emissions as well as fossil raw materials. Find out more about recycled materials.
Because nature is important to us, we refrain entirely from using PVC in our production processes. You can count on this! Find out more about "PVC-free".
- Upper shoe:
- robust synthetic upper material
- lining made from 40% recycled Polyester
- removeable anatomically shaped insole
- V-Flow Stability Index 3, flexible
- VAUDE AM Flat outsole
- SUPtraction Flat rubber blend
- lightweight, shock absorbing EVA midsole
- cushioning element at heel
- tread specially developed for Flat Pedal action
- Boa® L6 closure system
- high collar ankle protection
- anti slip heel lining
- protective and stabilizing velcro cover
- external protective toe and heel cap
- Bike All Mountain,
- Bike Enduro,
- Bike Cross Country,
Toe and heel cap made from stable and recyclable TPU for best protection and optimal support.
Velcro fastener for extra support and stability in the shoe.
SUPTraction outer sole. SUPtraction is a Swiss company that develops technical soles and rubber compounds. From concept to the final product, the soles are tailored to our customers’ needs in order to achieve the best possible results.
The V-Flow Index shows you the stability of the shaft in combination with the midsole and outsole. V-Flow 3 are enduro cycling shoes for demanding and technical single trails over rugged terrain and for carrying passages. In addition to protection and comfort, the shoes offer perfect grip on flat pedals and good climbing characteristics.