- also great for many other activities
- practical quick-lacing system
- grippy soles
We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
The VAUDE label "PVC-free" means that this product is manufactured 100% free of PVC (polyvinyl choride). PVC largely contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are considered to be harmful to your health. Find out more about "PVC-free".
- Upper shoe:
- PU air mesh combination
- lining made from 50% recycled Polyester
- removable insoles
- with size check by best fit area
- VAUDE Kids TRK outsole
- V-PAD ergonomic heel design for best first contact to the ground
- EVA midsole with bio-mechanical flex lines
- EVA midsole with 20% recycled compound
- V-Flow Stability Index 3, flexible
- fast lacing system
- external protective toe and heel cap
- Kids – Active Outdoors,
Toe cap made from stable and recyclable TPU for best protection of the forefoot.
Ergonomic heel design provides cushioning on impact with the ground and supports a biomechanically sensible roll-off phase of the foot.
The V-Flow Index shows you the stability of the shaft in combination with the midsole and outsole. V-Flow 3 are our children’s shoes, made for all outdoor adventures. They are robust and lightweight and they offer a flexible sole with a protective shaft for children’s growing feet.
Use the colored markings on the inner soles to determine the correct size.