- also great for other activities
- practical velcro closure
- PVC-free manufacturing
We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
Because nature is important to us, we refrain entirely from using PVC in our production processes. You can count on this! Find out more about "PVC-free".
- Upper shoe:
- PU air mesh combination
- lining made from 50% recycled Polyester
- removable insoles
- with size check by best fit area
- Hikestar Junior rubber outsole
- V-PAD ergonomic heel design for best first contact to the ground
- EVA midsole with bio-mechanical flex lines
- V-Flow Stability Index 3, flexible
- velcro closure
- external protective toe and heel cap
- Kids – Active Outdoors,
Toe cap made from stable and recyclable TPU for best protection of the forefoot.
Velcro fastener for extra support and stability in the shoe.
Ergonomic heel design provides cushioning on impact with the ground and supports a biomechanically sensible roll-off phase of the foot.
The V-Flow Index shows you the stability of the shaft in combination with the midsole and outsole. V-Flow 3 are our children’s shoes, made for all outdoor adventures. They are robust and lightweight and they offer a flexible sole with a protective shaft for children’s growing feet.
Use the colored markings on the inner soles to determine the correct size.