- comfortable micro-climate
- stiff clipless pedal outsole for MTB use
- protective toe and heel cap
We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
This product made from waterproof material is particularly robust and durable. And because nature is important to us, we refrain entirely from using PVC in our production processes. You can count on this! Find out more about "PVC-free".
- Upper shoe:
- dirt-resistant PU material
- polyester lining
- removeable anatomically shaped insole
- V-Flow Stability Index 8, rigid
- VAUDE MTB outsole
- full nylon shank with wide rubber lug blocks for best traction and grip
- velcro straps
- ventilation holes on tongue
- external protective toe cap
- Bike Cross Country,
- Bike All Mountain,
The V-Flow Index shows you the stability of the shaft in combination with the midsole and outsole. V-Flow 8 – 7 are bike shoes for racing and cross country on paved roads and paths, flowy forest and meadow trails on gravelly terrain or solid gravel. They offer you a perfect fit, are lightweight and have a stiff sole for optimum power transfer.
Toe and heel cap made from stable and recyclable TPU for best protection and optimal support.
Velcro fastener for extra support and stability in the shoe.
Installation of SPD click systems possible, countersunk so they don’t disturb you when walking.