Säntis 450 - Synthetic fibre sleeping bag
With the Green Shape label, we offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials.
The german state seal Grüner Knopf (Green Button) distinguishes textiles which have been manufactured in accordance with particularly high social and environmental standards. Read more about Grüner Knopf.
- We are committed to good working conditions and fair wages for all. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and are committed to continuously improving working conditions in all of our production facilities. These facilities are monitored on a regular basis. With its Leader Status, VAUDE has achieved the highest status possible as an FWF member.
No VAUDE online shop in selected country
- comfortable stretch zone at the knees
- arm openings for cooking, reading and belaying
- eco-friendly manufacturing
- Model: 12835
- Weight: 850 g
- Fill Weight: 450,00 g
- Length: 220,00 cm
- Shoulder Width: 80,00 cm
- Foot Width: 50,00 cm
- Temperature Comfort: 7 °C
- Temperature Limit: 3 °C
- Temperature Extreme: -11 °C
- Pack Size: 20 x 20 cm
Features & Technologies
- lightweight fabrics with water repellent treatment
- stretch zone for maximum mobility
- stretch enables unrestricted and comfortable sitting within the sleeping bag.
- inner pocket for essentials
- can be used as a coat, while camping, cooking, etc.
- body contoured mummy cut for optimal heat management
- new, anatomical thermal collar
- contoured hood
- side opening for hands
- double slide, dividable zip fastener for connecting
- long side zip down to the foot section