Alpstein 450 - Down sleeping bag
With the Green Shape label, we offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials.
The german state seal Grüner Knopf (Green Button) distinguishes textiles which have been manufactured in accordance with particularly high social and environmental standards. Read more about Grüner Knopf.
- We are committed to good working conditions and fair wages for all. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and are committed to continuously improving working conditions in all of our production facilities. These facilities are monitored on a regular basis. With its Leader Status, VAUDE has achieved the highest status possible as an FWF member.
No VAUDE online shop in selected country
- 3-season (for spring to autumn) quilt concept, warm
- very comfortable, can be attached to a mat
- eco-friendly and fair manufacturing
- Model: 12288
- Weight: 750 g
- Fill Weight: 450,00 g
- Length: 205,00 cm
- Shoulder Width: 80,00 cm
- Foot Width: 55,00 cm
- Temperature Comfort: 1 °C
- Temperature Limit: -4 °C
- Temperature Extreme: -21 °C
- Pack Size: 20 x 17 cm
Features & Technologies
- body contoured mummy cut for optimal heat management
- new, anatomical thermal collar
- lightweight fabrics with water repellent treatment
- quilt sleeping system with unique VAUDE pad-fixation