Meglis 300 XL - Synthetic fibre sleeping bag
With the Green Shape label, we offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials.
The german state seal Grüner Knopf (Green Button) distinguishes textiles which have been manufactured in accordance with particularly high social and environmental standards. Read more about Grüner Knopf.
- We are committed to good working conditions and fair wages for all. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and are committed to continuously improving working conditions in all of our production facilities. These facilities are monitored on a regular basis. With its Leader Status, VAUDE has achieved the highest status possible as an FWF member.
No VAUDE online shop in selected country
- exceptionally comfortable and stretchy
- with practical arm openings
- environmentally-friendly manufacturing
- Made where? read more
- Model: 14372
- Weight: 1250 g
- Fill Weight: 350,00 g
- Length: 240,00 cm
- Shoulder Width: 88,00 cm
- Foot Width: 60,00 cm
- Temperature Comfort: 7 °C
- Temperature Limit: 2 °C
- Temperature Extreme: -13 °C
- Pack Size: 33 x 20 cm
Features & Technologies
- body contoured mummy cut for optimal heat management
- ultimate stretch construction which ensures unrestricted movement for sleeping paired with a snug and thermally efficient fit of your warm sleeping bag.
- side opening for hands
- stretch enables unrestricted and comfortable sitting within the sleeping bag.
- unique cutting pattern
- efficient in manufacturing and novel in design
- contoured hood
- new, anatomical thermal collar
- inner pocket for essentials
- more comfort
- long side zip down to the foot section
- exceptionally soft and skin-friendly fabric with bluesign® standard
- Sensofiber fill for best sleeping comfort and insulation