Biwak I.2 - Bivy bag
With the Green Shape label, we offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials.
The german state seal Grüner Knopf (Green Button) distinguishes textiles which have been manufactured in accordance with particularly high social and environmental standards. Read more about Grüner Knopf.
- We are committed to good working conditions and fair wages for all. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and are committed to continuously improving working conditions in all of our production facilities. These facilities are monitored on a regular basis. With its Leader Status, VAUDE has achieved the highest status possible as an FWF member.
No VAUDE online shop in selected country
- lightweight and packs down small
- can be used as a vapor proof liner in sleeping bags
- Made where? read more
- Model: 12505
- Weight: 300 g
- Fill Weight: 0,00 g
- Length: 245,00 cm
- Shoulder Width: 78,00 cm
- Foot Width: 66,00 cm
- Pack Size: 25 x 10 x 7 cm
Features & Technologies
- 1 person bivy sack made from PU coated polyamide
- can also be used as sleeping bag cover for winter bivouacs
- can also be used as a liner
- Stuff sack included