Inlet Mummy - Sleeping bag inlet mummy-shaped
With the Green Shape label, we offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials.
The german state seal Grüner Knopf (Green Button) distinguishes textiles which have been manufactured in accordance with particularly high social and environmental standards. Read more about Grüner Knopf.
- We are committed to good working conditions and fair wages for all. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and are committed to continuously improving working conditions in all of our production facilities. These facilities are monitored on a regular basis. With its Leader Status, VAUDE has achieved the highest status possible as an FWF member.
No VAUDE online shop in selected country
- stretchy, comfortable, dries fast
- Made where? read more
- Model: 12509
- Weight: 275 g
- Fill Weight: 0,00 g
- Length: 210,00 cm
- Shoulder Width: 75,00 cm
- Foot Width: 50,00 cm
- Pack Size: 18 x 8 cm
Features & Technologies
- body contoured mummy cut for optimal heat management
- can be used as an insert or as a sleeping bag for cabins
- super soft and cosy fabrics
- Stuff sack included