Trail Spacer 28 - Lightweight backpack
With the Green Shape label, we offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials.
The german state seal Grüner Knopf (Green Button) distinguishes textiles which have been manufactured in accordance with particularly high social and environmental standards. Read more about Grüner Knopf.
- We are committed to good working conditions and fair wages for all. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and are committed to continuously improving working conditions in all of our production facilities. These facilities are monitored on a regular basis. With its Leader Status, VAUDE has achieved the highest status possible as an FWF member.
No VAUDE online shop in selected country
- Spacerknit back with vest-like suspension system
- generous stretch outer pockets
- eco-friendly, sustainable production
- Model: 14569
- Weight: 860 g
- Volume: 28 l
- Dimensions: 62 x 31 x 24 cm
- Load range: 3 - 8 kg
Features & Technologies
- seamless 3-D form-knitted back and shoulder straps
- 3-D Spacer Knit for comfortable and airy padding
- wider, vest-like ErgoShape shoulder harness for a stable fit
- stretch mesh pockets on shoulder belt for gels, bars etc.
- glove-fixation at shoulder belt
- lightweight primary fabric made of 61 % biobased polyamide
- reinforced bottom
- integrated EMP-back panel prevents pressure points and offers full flexibility
- lightweight hip belt with zip pockets
- effective lid flap closure
- 2 side stretch pockets
- spacious front stretch pocket
- combined compression and fixation system works on-the-go
- pole attachment on-the-go
- inner zip pocket
- reflective elements
- opening for hydration system
- sternum strap with tube holder clip
- rain cover: optional available, Model: 12559-2270 (15-30 l)