Women's Luminum II Rain Jacket
With the Green Shape label, we offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials.
The german state seal Grüner Knopf (Green Button) distinguishes textiles which have been manufactured in accordance with particularly high social and environmental standards. Read more about Grüner Knopf.
- We are committed to good working conditions and fair wages for all. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and are committed to continuously improving working conditions in all of our production facilities. These facilities are monitored on a regular basis. With its Leader Status, VAUDE has achieved the highest status possible as an FWF member.
No VAUDE online shop in selected country
- waterproof, windproof and breathable
- 360º reflection for visibility at night
- eco-friendly manufacturing
- Made where? read more
- Model: 42263
- Length (in size medium): 67 cm
- Fit: Standard – for a comfortable fit
- Weight: 412 g
Features & Technologies
- 2-layer jacket
- 2 front zip pockets
- 2-way front zip with double flap
- adjustable cuffs
- drawcord at the hem
- hood attached to jacket and stowable in collar
- split lining: upper section lined with mesh, lower section lined with taffeta
- reflective elements