Women's Elope Jacket
With the Green Shape label, we offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials.
The german state seal Grüner Knopf (Green Button) distinguishes textiles which have been manufactured in accordance with particularly high social and environmental standards. Read more about Grüner Knopf.
- We are committed to good working conditions and fair wages for all. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and are committed to continuously improving working conditions in all of our production facilities. These facilities are monitored on a regular basis. With its Leader Status, VAUDE has achieved the highest status possible as an FWF member.
No VAUDE online shop in selected country
- adjustable hood that can be stowed in the collar
- small inner pocket
- environmentally-friendly manufacturing
- Made where? read more
- Model: 42227
- Length (in size medium): 68 cm
- Fit: Standard – for a comfortable fit
- Weight: 465 g
Features & Technologies
- 2-layer fabric
- attached, adjustable hood, stowable into collar
- 2-way front zip with double flap
- 2 front pockets with water resistant zips
- drawcord at the bottom hem, adjustable through pockets
- articulated sleeves
- underarm ventilation with zips
- adjustable cuff with velcro
- 1 inside pocket for stowing the jacket
- split lining: upper section lined with mesh, lower section, sleeves and hood lined with taffeta