Women's Skarvan II Softshell Jacket
With the Green Shape label, we offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials.
The german state seal Grüner Knopf (Green Button) distinguishes textiles which have been manufactured in accordance with particularly high social and environmental standards. Read more about Grüner Knopf.
- We are committed to good working conditions and fair wages for all. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and are committed to continuously improving working conditions in all of our production facilities. These facilities are monitored on a regular basis. With its Leader Status, VAUDE has achieved the highest status possible as an FWF member.
Article is not available.
- separate windproof, water repellent and breathable zones at the torso
- waterproof at the hood and shoulders
- environmentally-friendly manufacturing
- Made where? read more
- Model: 41814
- Length (in size medium): 66 cm
- Fit: Standard – for a comfortable fit
- Weight: 362 g
Features & Technologies
- combination of 3-layer fabric with double weave fabric
- articulated sleeves
- attached, adjustable hood
- front zip with back flap
- 2 covered front zip pockets
- drawcord at the bottom hem, adjustable through pockets
- elastic cuffs