- 7 cm thick, with high-performing Primaloft® insulation
- very small pack size
- easy handling
We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
PrimaLoft® Black Insulation Eco features all the necessities for a thermally efficient insulation and adds the benefits of softness, packability,and loft. The performance experts at PrimaLoft, Inc., have combined 60%-recycled materials with advanced fiber technology to create a highperforming eco-friendly insulation for immediate warmth without the bulk.
- Primaloft® Black Insulation ECO for the best warmth
- super lightweight insulation pad with an exceptionally small pack size
- rounded corners for lightest weight at maximum comfort
- air chambers aligned lengthwise ensure an ideal relation between weight and insulation
- comes with emergency repair kit
- comes with a pack sack for transport and storage
- exceptionally small pack size for easy transport, even in a daypack
- welded insulation on upper side for best thermal retention and heat reflection
- easy-to-use VAUDE flat valve
- Pump Pillow: optional available, Model: 12826-225
- Pump Sack: optional available, Model: 12828-227
- R-Value 2.7 ; Temperature: -3.5°C / 25.7°F
Front and back part: 100% Polyester; : 100% Polyurethane; 20 D Thermoplastic Polyurethane laminated; Filling: 100% Polyester (recycled); PrimaLoft® Black Insulation Eco 60g/m².
Fill Weight: 60,00
Length: 183,00 cm
Shoulder Width: 51,00 cm
Foot Width: 51,00 cm
H-chamber pad construction for great comfort at a low weight. Our H-chamber construction features an excellent ratio of weight, stability and comfort. A synthetic fiber is welded into each chamber for non-shifting insulation.