- high traction sole
- clipless pedal compatibility
We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
The VAUDE label "PVC-free" means that this product is manufactured 100% free of PVC (polyvinyl choride). PVC largely contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are considered to be harmful to your health.
- Upper shoe:
- hydrophobic PU material
- quick drying neoprene lining
- Ortholite® Eco Plush PU foam insole
- contains 25% bio-based castor oil
- jersey made of 50% recycled Polyester
- reinforced "pedal zone"
- removable insoles
- rubber outsole with nylon shank
- heel clip for optimum heel grip
- velcro closure
- click module attachable to outsole
- fast lacing system
- Bike Travel – Moderate,
Weight: 430 g
OrthoLite® removable insoles consist of open-pore polyurethane foam. They are extremely breathable, long-lasting and prevent the formation of fungi, bacteria and odours.The EcoPlush variant used contains 25% organic castor oil, while the upper material of the sole consists of 50% recycled polyester. OrthoLite® removable insoles are machine washable.