- waterproof and breathable
- high traction outsole
- robust and lightweight
We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
Ceplex Green is a top-quality membrane – permanently waterproof, highly breathable and windproof. It has a min. water column of 15,000m (JIS L 1092 B). Ceplex Green does not contain PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) and replaces currently oil-based PU (polyurethane) with a minimum of 15% renewable or recycled raw materials. This provides significant benefits in terms of energy and resource consumption. Find out more about Ceplex Green.
This product features our water repellent Eco Finish. Applied to the surface of your VAUDE product, it causes rainwater to simply bead up on the surface – without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC). Eco Finish protects you from the rain and helps keep nature clean. Find out more about Eco Finish.
Because nature is important to us, we refrain entirely from using PVC in our production processes. You can count on this! Find out more about "PVC-free".
- Upper shoe:
- hydrophobic PU nubuck
- robust synthetic upper material
- Ceplex membrane with 15% recycled material
- lining made from 50% recycled Polyester
- removable insoles
- with size check by best fit area
- VAUDE Kids TRK outsole
- rubber outsole with 30% recycled compound
- V-PAD ergonomic heel design for best first contact to the ground
- EVA midsole with bio-mechanical flex lines
- EVA midsole with 20% recycled compound
- V-Flow Stability Index 3, flexible
- reflective inserts
- external protective toe and heel cap
- pull-hook for perfect fit and stability
- lace system for perfect fit
- high collar ankle protection
- Kids – Active Outdoors,
Toe and heel cap made from stable and recyclable TPU for best protection and optimal support.
Draw hook for optimal individual lacing. When opened, provides a comfortable and further entry into the shoe.
Ergonomic heel design provides cushioning on impact with the ground and supports a biomechanically sensible roll-off phase of the foot.
The V-Flow Index shows you the stability of the shaft in combination with the midsole and outsole. V-Flow 3 are our children’s shoes, made for all outdoor adventures. They are robust and lightweight and they offer a flexible sole with a protective shaft for children’s growing feet.
Use the colored markings on the inner soles to determine the correct size.