- waterproof, windproof and highly breathable
- with snow skirt and practical pockets
- eco-friendly and fair manufacturing
We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
The bluesign® system is the world's strictest standard for environmental protection, consumer protection and occupational safety. All aspects of the product that are relevant to the environment are tested critically and optimised permanently: use of materials, energy, water, waste water, exhaust air, noise, waste, treatment of hazardous substances. A product may be awarded the "bluesign® product" label only if at least 90% of the textile surface and 30% of the ingredients used are bluesign®-certified.
- 3-layer fabric
- articulated sleeves
- 2 chest pockets with water resistant zips
- 2 front pockets with inverted zip
- 1 sleeve pocket with water resistant zip
- water resistant 1-way front Vislon zip
- lycra inner cuffs
- drawcord at the bottom hem, adjustable through pockets
- adjustable cuffs
- attached, adjustable hood
- hood fits over helmet
- inner snow guard
- water resistant zips at the sleeves for ventilation
- Ski Touring – Downhill Oriented,
Main fabric - Face: 96% Polyamide, 4% Elastane; Membrane: 100% Polyurethane; Backing: 100% Polyester.
Length (in size medium): 68 cm
Weight: 613 g
The fabric's stretch comes from either spandex in the fabric or from the type of knit or weave used for the material. This offers maximum freedom of movement.
Ceplex Pro is a top-quality membrane - permanently waterproof, extremely breathable and windproof. It has a min. water column of 20,000 m (JIS L 1092 B). This membrane is 100% PTFE-free.
Regular Fit: Körper umspielende Passform