Sioux 400 - Synthetic fibre sleeping bag
With the Green Shape label, we offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials.
The german state seal Grüner Knopf (Green Button) distinguishes textiles which have been manufactured in accordance with particularly high social and environmental standards. Read more about Grüner Knopf.
- We are committed to good working conditions and fair wages for all. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and are committed to continuously improving working conditions in all of our production facilities. These facilities are monitored on a regular basis. With its Leader Status, VAUDE has achieved the highest status possible as an FWF member.
Ready to ship today. Delivery time appr. 2-5 work days.
Free Shipping & Return
- 2-season (for late spring to early autumn),
- pleasantly warm
- body contoured mummy shape
- eco-friendly and fair manufacturing
- Made where? read more
- Model: 12128
- Weight: 950 g
- Fill Weight: 400,00 g
- Length: 220,00 cm
- Shoulder Width: 80,00 cm
- Foot Width: 55,00 cm
- Temperature Comfort: 8 °C
- Temperature Limit: 3 °C
- Temperature Extreme: -11 °C
- Pack Size: 29 x 20 cm
Features & Technologies
- body contoured mummy cut for optimal heat management
- contoured hood
- inner pocket for essentials
- long side zip down to the foot section
- double slide, dividable zip fastener for connecting
- exceptionally soft and skin-friendly fabric with bluesign® standard
- Sensofiber fill for best sleeping comfort and insulation
- Compression stuff sack included