Kamor 700 - Down sleeping bag
With the Green Shape label, we offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials.
The german state seal Grüner Knopf (Green Button) distinguishes textiles which have been manufactured in accordance with particularly high social and environmental standards. Read more about Grüner Knopf.
- We are committed to good working conditions and fair wages for all. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and are committed to continuously improving working conditions in all of our production facilities. These facilities are monitored on a regular basis. With its Leader Status, VAUDE has achieved the highest status possible as an FWF member.
Article is not available.
- H-chamber construction for perfect heat distribution
- environmentally-friendly and fair manufacturing
- Made where? read more
- Model: 12964
- Weight: 1450 g
- Fill Weight: 700,00 g
- Length: 220,00 cm
- Shoulder Width: 77,00 cm
- Foot Width: 77,00 cm
- Temperature Comfort: 2 °C
- Temperature Limit: -3 °C
- Temperature Extreme: -20 °C
- Pack Size: 21 x 22 cm
Features & Technologies
- rectangular cut provides more leg room
- can be used as a blanket
- fold-over top section offers more head room
- zip-together option offers many possible combinations
- inner pocket for essentials
- exceptionally soft and skin-friendly fabric with bluesign® standard
- recycled down
- suitable for tall people when used in combination with separate pillow
- Can be coupled with all rectangular shaped VAUDE sleeping bags to make a comfortable 2-person sleeping bag.
- fits common duvet covers size 155 x 220 cm