Uphill 16 LW - Lightweight backpack
With the Green Shape label, we offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials.
The german state seal Grüner Knopf (Green Button) distinguishes textiles which have been manufactured in accordance with particularly high social and environmental standards. Read more about (in german)
We are committed to good working conditions and fair wages for all. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and are committed to continuously improving working conditions in all of our production facilities. These facilities are monitored on a regular basis. With its Leader Status, VAUDE has achieved the highest status possible as an FWF member.
Climate-neutral product. The emissions arising from materials, manufacturing, and shipping are analyzed and systematically reduced. Emissions that are currently unavoidable are fully offset through myclimate.
Find out more now
Ready to ship today. Delivery time appr. 3-5 work days.
- very lightweight
- air-permeable suspension system
- offset for climate neutrality; eco-friendly and fair manufacturing
- Made where? read more
- Model: 12179
- Weight: 360 g
- Volume: 16 l
- Dimensions: 48 x 22 x 18 cm
- Load range: 0 - 4 kg
Features & Technologies
- lightweight siliconized fabric
- ventilated shoulder straps
- lightweight hip belt
- front zip pocket
- 3in1 compression, attachment and helmet carrier system
- side mesh pockets
- opening for hydration system
- sternum strap with tube holder clip
- safety light attachment
- lightweight buckles throughout
- reinforced bottom
- reflective elements
- rain cover: included, with safety light attachment