• Next goal: external accreditation of the standard
VAUDE's own Green Shape standard for environmentally friendly outdoor products has achieved another milestone: An external advisory council consisting of six well-known experts will provide technical advice to the outdoor company on all Green Shape topics, effective immediately. These topics will ensure that the criteria will continue to be developed on the highest level and meet the strictest specifications in the textile industry. In the next step, Green Shape should receive external accreditation.
• Ambitious climate targets in the global supply chain: transitioning to recycled and biobased materials as well as CO2 reductions in production.
• Unavoidable emissions are (still) offset.
• Kooperation bis Ende 2025 verlängert
• Gemeinsame Anstrengungen für nachhaltigen Bergsport, Naturnutzung und Klimaschutz
▪ Polyamides based on chemically recycled tires form the basis for robust outdoor pants
▪ Available in stores from March 2022
For all press enquiries and inclusion in our press mailing list, please contact one of the persons listed here. Please note that our PR team only works on editorial topics for journalists and media representatives.
For inquiries regarding sponsoring, cooperations, tombola or donations, please use the following form. This is the only way we can check your request. The processing time can take 3 - 4 weeks. Thank you for your understanding.