Favourite place: Queyras
Goals: discover as many mountainbiking place in the world
- 1997 : I discovered and fell in love for MTB
- 2005 : My first MTB Trial World Cup
- 2009 : MTB instructor diploma
- 2014 : MTB trip in Arizona
- 2018 : Ascent of highest summit with my mountain bike : Aiguille de la Grande Sassière 3747 meters (French Alps)
"Ride and control all kind of bike : trial, enduro, e-bike, road... Keep balance, in life like on the bike !"
I discovered mountain biking in 1997 and mastering this two-wheeled machine quickly became an obsession. So I started practicing trial mountain biking in competition. When I decided to end my racing career, my goal was to turn my passion into a job. I started to do trials shows and I passed my MTB instructor diploma. Today, I take great pleasure in helping people discover the mountains around my home on mountain bike. I want to practice my sport in a responsible and sustainable way in order to preserve the places where I ride my mountain bike. In my opinion, VAUDE is the brand that best embodies this state of mind.